Looking for "Sr PM - Operations" for an open position with client.
- Under the responsibility of the Operations Domain Manager, the Operation Senior Project Manager (Ops SPM) will
- Lead IT projects for Wealth Management Division at Asia Pacific Region and Worldwide level related to Operations (Back-Offices) activities (Securities transaction, securities administration, Forex, term deposit, loans, Swift and messaging, etc. )
- Perform Business Analysis for projects and IT tools evolutions
- Support other team members (Business Analyst / Project Managers) on Project Management tasks, including project risk assessment, anticipation, communication, budget follow up, etc.
- As the most senior team member, actively helps Operation Business Analyst Domain Head (located in Geneva, Switzerland) in managing the growth of the team part located in Singapore
- Contribute to increase standardization of IT tools and processes within all Wealth Management locations.
- Contribute to the Core Banking System replacement as well as deployment in Asia of the Corporate Action IT System already used in Europe – to be confirmed
The 4 main missions of the Ops SPM will be to
- Lead project with rigor and set high level standards on project management activities for the team
- Lead the elaboration of functional solutions with users, Business Management and IT managers
- Bring added value to both the IT tools functionality and operational processes.
- Become the privileged point of contact in Asia for the Operation Domain Head
- The Ops SPM will interact with IT teams located in Singapore and will ensure the global responsibility of projects and evolutions, while complying with WMIS norms and Standards. He or She will be the privileged contact for the users and will be responsible of all standard project management tasks such as:
- Planning and budget elaboration and follow-up
- Organize and run dedicated Steering Committee
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up, including definition and implementation of mitigation plan
- Requirements gathering and general functional specifications writing
- Coordinate all teams working on the same projects, jointly with IT team leaders
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Ensure and anticipate the training, deployment plan and Change Management
- Ensure the good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location
- Experienced profile with an experience of a minimum of 10 years in Project Management, including IT
- Strong Banking industry experience, including Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Good general knowledge of Wealth Management domains and activities (Front Office, back Office, Credit, ALM, Finance…)
- A very good knowledge of Back Office activities is required, including Securities transaction and administration, Swift, Corporate Actions, etc.
- Experience in Back Office teams is considered as a benefit
- Team Management experience is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of ERI Bancaire’s “Olympic” IT system is a strong plus
- Rigor, self-organization and method
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Synthesis skills and risk oriented communication to Management
- Strong autonomy
- Capacity to switch from detailed operational analysis to high level program-wide vision with strong anticipation skills
- Ability to manage relationship with other teams (users, development, architecture, integration…) and other team members
- Leadership and empathy
- Implication and availability. Results oriented
- Very good English proficiency is mandatory.
If job seems relevant,kindly send your profile to email@example.com