Looking for "BA - Finance LRP (Liquidity reporting and BASEL III)" for an open position with client.
- Functional Background, ideally acquired in a Finance Department of a Bank or in a major Consulting firm.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a minimum of 8 years of working experience in the Accounting & Asset-Liability Management
- Strong financial accounting skill : Items of Balance Sheet & Off Balance Sheet, split of the volumes by French or US GAAP (IAS codes), Accounting rules of financial instruments (Current account, loans, deposits, guarantees and authorization),Non-performing loans, Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Financing Balance
- Ideally experience in Finance activities within a Wealth Management context : Regulatory rules and trees in order to affect a Liquidity code, Rules in order to affect the client typology required by the regulator (CEM codes), Impact of finance team adjustment during the monthly process, Construction of the aggregated volumes for a central Finance solution (Matisse Packages), Client financial Product catalogue (Asset under management)
- Strong analytical and product management skills required : Construction of MS office tools in order to simulate the rules and anticipate the finance indicators- re use of the tool according to different scenarios
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts; capacity to prepare and design documents for Steering Committee with Senior Management of the company.
- Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology such as CMMI and Agile SCRUM
If job seems relevant, kindly send your profile to,