• 10+ years of IT experience with a strong development background with at least 2 years performing the role of architect.
• Strong J2EE background, Analytical & Problem solving skills.
• Deep understanding of Webservices, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate or similar concepts.
• Troubleshoot and optimize Oracle database queries and SQL procedures.
• Aptitude to adapt to new technologies, quick learner and ability to remain versatile.
• Have an analytical mind, an orientation towards research and a passion for Technology.
• A Team player with strong customer focus
• Communication skills to listen to customers, map requirements to technologies, run pros and cons of possible options and direct them towards a solution.
• Experience with IBM WebSphere Portal, WCM, Connections would be a plus.
• Coldfusion knowledge would be a plus.
• Experience in dealing with vendors; open tickets with them and escalate as required.
• Knowledge of IBM Forms, CCM, Quickr would be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Documentum, SharePoint, e-room would nice to have.