Looking for "BA/PM - Finance" for an open position with client
- Bachelor or Master degree with 5 to 8 years of working experience or more in Banking, as Business Analyst
- With Min 1-3 year of Finance or Management Control experience, knowledge with hand-on experience on projects related to Finance, Management Control and Commercial follow up.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of French is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts
- Previous experience in working with project teams located in different countries, strong team spirit
- With Project Management experience.
- Capacity to coordinate and prioritize actors / actions, to work on several projects / topics in parallel.
- Strong Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology such as Waterfall methodology as SLDC (System Development Life Cycle) / CMMI and Agile SCRUM.
If job seems relevant,kindly send your profile to,