Looking for "Service Delivery Engineer" for an open position with client. If job seems relvant kindly update the following details,
What is your current salary & benefits?
What is your expected salary?
What is your Availability & reason for changing job?
· Core skills: Unix shell scripting, sql
· Willing to work on shifts (3 rotating 8hr shifts)
· Strong knowledge on Linux (command lines, shell script writing) is mandatory
· Strong knowledge on SQL commands, experience RDBMS especially in Oracle is mandatory
· Strong knowledge on WebLogic server administration (deployment, operational, cluster management) on Linux is an advantage
· Knowledge in Software installation and configuration on Unix platform
· Knowledge on monitoring system setup/configuration e.g. OP5 and Key Management System (KMS) – Hardware Security Module (HSM) is an advantage
· ITIL knowledge and possess understanding of GSM architecture and/or background in telecommunication is a good advantage
· Good knowledge of VMware usage/tuning, experience in IT infrastructure, ClusterWare deployment
Kindly send your updated profile in wordformat to email@example.com