Looking for "BA - RaDAR (Risk Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting)" for an open position with client.
- Experience in Credit / risk activities within a Wealth Management context: credit with collateral management; knowledge regarding “Lombard Credit”; knowledge in Risk methodologies (market & counterparty risk) and financial products used in the Wealth Management industry (securities, bonds, complex structured products , derivatives...).
- Experience in Finance / Risk reporting of aggregated volumes with the possibilities of Audit trail, Drill down, Historization, link with golden sources and management of the granularity of the figures.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret regulatory constraints and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of French is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts
- Previous experience in working and implementing Data Aggregation tools for Credit Risk environment will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology such as CMMI and Agile SCRUM
If job seems relevant,kindly send your profile to,