Looking for Systems Engineer to provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to external and internal customers.
- Validate the deliverables of Software Development against software specification by performing software functional testing
- Conduct deployment, implementation, training and UAT support for smooth go-live
- Summarize project result and share with Systems Engineering and Software development for further improvements
- Participate in exhibitions’ work committee on the preparation and set-up of printers/scanners/software
- Provide technical support to customers and sales (e.g. Testing, Deployment, Training, Demonstration, Troubleshooting and Recommending Solution) for customized software development projects
- Provide technical support to customers and sales for off the shelf label issuing software (e.g. Label Gallery)
- Provide label template design service to customers and sales using off the shelf label issuing software (i.e. Label Gallery)
- Conduct quality control for deliverables of 3rd party software company based on software proposal and software specification.
- Report issue, bug and concerns to 3rd party software company for correction
- Liaise with 3rd party software company for problem solving in case customer reports issue after go-live
Graduate in computer science with minimum 3 years expereince.
Should posses knowledge inAIDC,RFID
Programming Languages - C++, C#, VB.NET,
Data File Structure - XML, CSV
Database Systems (Database and related tools) - Microsoft SQL, Oracle (+ MySQL, PostgreSQL, other)
ERP Systems - Oracle, SAP Operating Systems -Windows (+ Android, Mac OS X, Unix Like, iOS)
Mobile Computers ,Web Platform
Network Products and Networking
Software Concept and System Concept
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org