- Ensuring all contractual matters of all projects are dealt with effectively and within reasonable timeframe, and resolved in accordance with the management's decision
- Ensuring all contractual requirements of all projects are fully complied with Reviewing, monitoring and responding to all contractual matters involving cost and time implications
- Responsible for progress and contractual claims, contractual management of various types of contracts from pre-tender to post-contract stages. Need to review contract documents on tenders and advise on pitfalls and essential requirements.
- Undertake tasks such as preparing tender documents and quantities, providing cost estimates, evaluating tender proposals, conducting project feasibility studies and managing cost information for all projects.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the construction industry and in a main contractor company
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in construction industry
- Experience in progress and contractual claims for Tunnel/MRT projects preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Process good analytical skills, and able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment to meet critical deadline
- Able to commence work with short notice