- To foster and build good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention; to engage customer at senior levels.
- To understand and identify customer’s IT needs through in-depth account planning and profiling on customers’ requirements.
- Able to demonstrates the business acumen in ability to identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to business units, business applications and specialized solution.
- To identify and develop new customers.
- To achieve high customer satisfaction.
- To prepare, plan and implement sales strategies to achieve sales target set by management.
- Cold calling is expected.
leverage and manage internal resources to achieve his/her sales target.
- Possess a diploma or degree in Marketing /Business/Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years in sales or pre-sales track record in System Integrator (SI) business.
- With relevant sales experience specializing in Services, System Integrator and Infrastructure, Managed Services related skills.
- Actively supports company change programs and acts as a role model for solution selling.
- Have excellent communication, verbal presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be customer- driven and results-oriented.
- Be aggressive, persistent, proactive and must be a good team player.
- Be disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure.
- Self Starter
Prefer Singaporean or PR