Looking for an experienced HVL(Hardware verification Language) like specman( e ) and creating verification environments , eVC’s and test cases using ‘e’ on industry standard simulators.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or an equivalent university program.
- 5+ years of experience in pre-silicon Verification based on digital designs.
- Prior Experience in verifying Packet Processors , buffer managers ,DMA, QoS specific blocks is also an added advantage.
- Domain Knowledge of Ethernet L2/L3 Switching concepts and deep understanding of Ethernet protocols.
- Candidate should have a deeper understanding of various verification signoff processes like coverage driven methodologies , constraint random verification and can develop complete test plans based on the same.
- Excellent design debug and root causing capabilities would be preferred.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux based scripting Languages like perl , python.
- In Depth understanding of VLSI verification flows also using in-circuit hardware emulators is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills , Open and Collaborative working style within large international teams.
If the position seems relevant, send your profile to email@example.com