· Deliver software customization of clients core products in the respect of the time, quality and cost of the project
· Develop reusable modules and save development workload by using existing reusable components
· Ensure minimal defects for software delivery
· Ensure software delivered is robust, performant & scalable
· Perform custom maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the required
(Service Level Agreement) window.
· Apply Software Development Life Cycle (Design, Implementation & Testing, as well documentations) to implement software customization
· Prepare design & architecture of the software/custom to be developed in term of scalability, performance, & reusability
· Implement software development best practices such as Test-Driven Development.
· Provide necessary documents (structured & easy to understand): design documents, release notes.
· Share development knowledge between team members
· Front end and interact with the customer on technical topics
· Perform custom maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the expected time.
· Perform weekly reporting on the development/project progress to Team Leader
Degree in computer Science, Electronics, or related fields
Minimum 5~8 years experience as a software engineer
Mandatory Skill sets
" Experienced in JEE: EJB(3.0 is mandatory), Servlets, JMS
(SwiftMQ/ActiveMQ/or other queue implementation)
" Expert in Core Java (Multi-threading, java/IO, Socket
programming, HTTP, XML processing).
" Experienced in Webservice implementation both client & server
side (Axis, JAXWS)
" Experienced in spring and hibernate is good to have
" Good experience with SQL , PL/SQL
" Working experience on Maven, SVN.
" Working experience on tomcat.
" Working experience on weblogic
Optional Skill Sets:
· Knowledge of real time testing (SoapUI, Jmeter).
· Experience of developing Java applications on Red Hat Linux.
· Work experience in Unix OS command line/scripting (Linux) environment and
· International experience will be a good plus.
· Experiences in development methodology and life cycles
· Knowledge of junit or good unit tests process
· Experienced in building solution architecture of J2EE & multi-tier applications
Knowledge of Telecom networks, security and handsets development (GSM/3G ,
secure SW/PKI, simcard ,J2ME middlets ) is also a key advantage
· Knowledge in developing “peripheral” applications that interacts with other
systems (Web services or JMS or HTTP/FTP or SMPP or Socket programming)
· Good communication skill with operational English
· Fast learner
· Strong team player
· Ability to share knowledge
· Problem solver and able to work under pressure
· Well organized to manage actions plans and produce clear reporting
· Able to travel for short business trips