The ITSM Tools Administrator is responsible for the development, implementation and sustained support of the IT Service Management system.
They will provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on system capability, process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges.
The Tools Administrator will provide on-going technical assistance, handling incident tickets on a priority basis, software configuration/customization assistance including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations. This includes working with process owners to develop workflow, implement the workflows in Service Applications and administer the tools.
1. Recognized Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer
2. Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault
isolation and rectification.
3. Willing to standby and provide after office hour support when needed.
4. Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, AJAX, CSS, XML, Java Script
experience a plus.
5. Writing test scripts.
6. Working knowledge of relational databases.
7. Application Development experience (e.g. SDLC, Agile Scrum, etc.).
8. Excellent written and verbal communications and Customer Service skills.
9. Manage complex end-user requirements to system requirements to code.
10. ITIL Certification (helpful, provides background and a frame of reference).
11. Experience in the management of all phases of the application lifecycle and
best practices to include requirement gathering, design, development,
testing (application code and user acceptance), and deployment.
12. Communicate with technical and non-technical and teams.
13. Must be able to work in a fast paced production environment.
14. Handle multiple tasks and projects.
15. Open to other’s ideas, strategies, etc., as part of a decision making team.