Reporting to the Manager, SCM Enterprise Application, this role will be a member of the ERP implementation project team to work with the implementation partner, business users and IT to gather requirements, analyze, design and implement technology best practice. This role will also ensure the smooth running of critical business processes after project implementation. Should have hands on experience with Development of Integrations, Data Migrations, Customizations.
Saturday, 23 April 2022
should have at least 8 years of experience in Oracle ERP & 2 full cycle of HCM implementations. Experience
in Oracles R12x HCM modules such as Core HR, Manager Self Service, Employee
Self Service, Time and Labor
Resource should have development experience in 3rd Party Integration, Oracle Reports, Forms, XML, Workflow, OAF, etc
To support the GEAR Project Data Cleanup & Data Migration, Process Analysis
and Cleanup Activities. This include analysis, design and specification.
Oracle EBS (Financial)
· Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges and improvement opportunities to achieve desired business outcomes
· Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
· Design, develop, test, implement and deploy solutions for finance functions including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Bank and Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Projects, Costing, Consolidation, Financial Reporting
· Ensure smooth running of critical business processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, residing in ERP and related systems
· Analyze, troubleshoot ERP, business process issue/inefficiencies and provide sound business enhancement/solution/alternative that is based on ERP standard capabilities
· Ensure the documentation of business processes, application setups and configurations, application architectural design, system testing, issue logging, root cause analysis,
· Liaise and follow through with other functional areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolving issues
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oracle, preferably Oracle Fusion Financials or Oracle EBS R12 Financials
· Minimum a recognized Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
· In-depth business process knowledge on Lead to Cash, Source to Pay, Record to Report;
· Proven hands-on experience with configuring on Oracle (General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Bank and Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Project Billing/Costing, Consolidation, Tax, Budget & Planning and iExpense);
· Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Java, OAF, XML Publisher a definite plus;
Proficient in developing new UI and workflow in Oracle Fusion is an added advantage;
Sunday, 25 February 2018
Tuesday, 12 April 2016
- Must possess 3-7 years of hands on experience, P&R from RTL to GDS including timing closure and Physical verification.
- Design experience in all aspects of physical design.
- Proficient and powerful user of Synopsys Tool Suite (DC/ICC/Star/PT).
- Technologies: 28nm and below.
- Experience in Mentor Calibre tools to run Physical verification
- Experience in Cadence Voltus to run IR-analysis is a Plus.
- Experience in Tcl/Tk, PERL, Makefile is a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with an ability to work independently and within a team is required.
- Highly motivated, excellent team player, and customer oriented.
Looking for Test engineer with proficiency in VHDL/verilog coding, test bench setup, test case creation and verificaion.
- Experience in Design for Test (DFT) of large, lower geometry SOC designs.
- Experience in DFT concepts, test mode.
- Good knowledge in Boundary Scan, ATPG Scan, and memory testing.
- Proficiency in VHDL/Verilog coding, test bench setup, test case creation and verification
- Proficiency in mixed signal IP verification such PCIe Phy, PLL etc
- Experience with industry standard tools for DFT and Verification (Synopsys, Cadence)
- Proficiency high level programming and scripting languages such as “C”, “C++”, Perl
- Knowledge or Experience in Test development and Product engineering will be an added advantages
- if u find this opening relevant,kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an experienced HVL(Hardware verification Language) like specman( e ) and creating verification environments , eVC’s and test cases using ‘e’ on industry standard simulators.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications or an equivalent university program.
- 5+ years of experience in pre-silicon Verification based on digital designs.
- Prior Experience in verifying Packet Processors , buffer managers ,DMA, QoS specific blocks is also an added advantage.
- Domain Knowledge of Ethernet L2/L3 Switching concepts and deep understanding of Ethernet protocols.
- Candidate should have a deeper understanding of various verification signoff processes like coverage driven methodologies , constraint random verification and can develop complete test plans based on the same.
- Excellent design debug and root causing capabilities would be preferred.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux based scripting Languages like perl , python.
- In Depth understanding of VLSI verification flows also using in-circuit hardware emulators is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills , Open and Collaborative working style within large international teams.